Moczówka prosta

Niekomercyjne forum o chorobie jaką jest Moczówka Prosta oraz towarzyszących chorobach związanych z niewydolnością przysadki mózgowej.

Dzisiaj jest 26 cze 2017, 4:03

Strefa czasowa UTC+2godz.

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 
Autor Wiadomość

CANTON, Ohio - Its approaching show-time for Buffalo Bills rookie receiver Sammy Watkins. Hes already dazzled teammates and fans in training camp. Next is helping the Bills kick off the preseason against the New York Giants in the Hall of Fame Game in Canton, Ohio, which you can watch live on TSN and TSN GO on Sunday at 8pm et/5pm pt. And its not lost on Watkins that Andre Reed will be in attendance, a day after the former Bills star receivers induction into the Pro Football Hall of Fame. "I definitely want to go out there and put on a great show for him," Watkins said. "And I want to get a win. That would just start the team up and build confidence for everybody." Watkins has shown glimpses of why the Bills regarded him so highly in the draft. Buffalo gambled by trading its 2015 first-round pick to Cleveland and moved up five spots to select the Clemson player at No. 4. Hes shown breakaway speed by making numerous deep catches along the sideline, eliciting huge cheers from the stands. Watkins became a YouTube and Twitter sensation after videos showed him stumbling and nearly falling before recovering to make a one-handed catch in the end zone. Despite a slim, 6-foot-1, 211-pound frame, hes proven fearless in making catches in traffic. That was apparent during a full-team drill on the second day of camp. Quarterback EJ Manuels pass was tipped at the line of scrimmage and fluttered high into the air. Watkins raced back to make a leaping grab amid three defenders and came down with the ball in a pile of players. He also got poked in the eye. "There are two things I can do: I can wait for it to get picked off, or I can go make a play on it," Watkins said. "My first reaction was the ball was in the air, go make a play on it." Centre Eric Wood is among Bills veterans impressed by Watkins. "At this point, it wasnt like shocking. I almost expected it," Wood said, referring to Watkins one-handed catch. "He is exactly what youd hope for given what we gave up to get him and how we took him." Thats an encouraging step for a Manuel-led passing attack that lacked consistency and big-play ability during the quarterbacks rookie season last year and contributed to the Bills 6-10 finish. "As a coach, you have expectations, but hes performed better than I wouldve expected," coach Doug Marrone said of Watkins. "I think a lot of people are excited." Giants safety Stevie Brown is looking forward to a closer view of Watkins. "He was definitely deserving to be the top receiver taken," Brown said. "He can jump over you and then take it 20 yards more. Hes got the ability to make tough catches. If he catches the ball, I can never let up on getting after him." The Giants will unveil a new offensive style under new co-ordinator Ben McAdoo. Theyre introducing a quick-paced, no-huddle attack to help take the pressure off quarterback Eli Manning, who threw a career-worst 27 interceptions last season. "I think we are going to put us right to the test and see how well we know the offence, know how well this thing can perform at a high level," receiver Victor Cruz said. Cruz returns as Mannings top threat, and third-year receiver Rueben Randle has moved into the No. 2 spot after the Giants lost Hakeem Nicks in free agency. The Giants also used a first-round draft pick on a receiver, selecting Odell Beckham Jr. with the 12th pick. However, Beckham hasnt participated fully in practice since hurting his hamstring on the first day of camp. Nicklas Grossmann Flames Jersey Authentic . The teams were scoreless for most of the first two periods before Canada scored three times in a span of less than four minutes. Sarah Potomak opened the scoring on the power play. Matt Stajan Flames Jersey Authentic . Russia has spent about $51 billion to deliver the Sochi Olympics, which run Feb. 7-23, making them the most expensive games ever, even though as a winter event it hosts many fewer athletes than summer games do. http://www.officialflamesauthority.com/ ... rsey-c-15/. -- Canadas Milos Raonic defeated Edouard Roger-Vasselin of France on Saturday to advance to the third round of the BNP Paribas Open. TJ Brodie Flames Jersey Authentic . Four years after winning gold on home ice in Vancouver, the Canadians will get a chance to make it two in a row Sunday against Sweden after beating the United States 1-0 in the Olympic semifinals Friday at Bolshoy Ice Dome. Al MacInnis Flames Jersey Authentic . Not to be outdone, Atletico Madrid bettered its title rivals by demolishing 10-man Getafe 7-0 with Diego Costa returning from injury to score with a brilliant bicycle kick. "It was an almost perfect night," Atletico coach Diego Simeone said.ATLANTA -- The Atlanta Braves have seen Cole Hamels enough to know that little comes easily against the Philadelphia Phillies left-hander. "He threw the ball well and beat us," left fielder Justin Upton said. "Well just regroup and come back (Sunday)." Chris Johnson drove in Upton for the Braves only run, and Hamels scattered four hits in seven innings to beat Atlanta 2-1 on Saturday night. Jimmy Rollins hit his 12th homer, a two-run shot in the seventh off Shae Simmons (1-1), to provide the Phillies offence. Hamels (4-5) won for the second time in three starts, giving up one run, striking out nine and walking none. He threw 71 of 95 pitches for strikes. Braves manager Fredi Gonzalez knew Hamels was going to be tough to beat when he saw the early command of his fastball. "Its not a straight fastball," Gonzalez said. "It sinks and it cuts a lot to the right-handed hitters, and its not an easy at-bat. He did that against us." Atlanta, which had a three-game winning streak snapped, cut its deficit to 2-1 in the seventh inning on Johnsons RBI double. The Braves are tied with Washington for first place in the NL East. Jonathan Papelbon earned his 21st save in 23 chances, needing only five pitches to retire Andrelton Simmons on a groundout, Freddie Freeman on a lineout, and Justin Upton on a popup. Grady Sizemore reached base four times, going 3 for 4 and scoring on Rollins homer for the last-place Phillies. The only baserunner Hamels allowed through the first 4 2-3 innings was Jason Heyward, who was hit by a pitch in the second. Tommy La Stella got the first hit off Hamels, a double in the fifth. Hamels made 50 of his first 65 pitches for strikes before pinch-hitter Tyler Pastornicky singled in the sixth. "Things felt good in the bullpen leading into the game and things transpired from there," Hamels said. "But I definitely understand how difficult it is to reach that type of level." Braves starter Aaron Haraang pitched six scoreless innings, allowing five hits and three walks with five strikeouts.ddddddddddddThe right-hander, who had won his last four starts, has a 2.18 ERA in his past five outings. Hamels, 3-3 with a 1.78 ERA in nine road starts this year, received a no-decision in Atlanta on June 16 despite pitching seven scoreless innings in Philadelphias 13-inning victory. Hamels improved to 15-8 with a 3.34 ERA in 31 starts and one relief appearance against the Braves. Ben Revere pinch-hit for him in the eighth. "Ive known Cole for quite a while," Harang said. "I watched him pitch in high school from being there in San Diego. Ive seen him really grow as a pitcher. He was out there being efficient, really attacking the zone and making us be aggressive." Phillies manager Ryne Sandberg unsuccessfully challenged that Johnson was thrown out at second base in the seventh. Johnson stretched a single into a double by beating Chase Utleys tag attempt. NOTES: In 117 career games at Turner Field, Rollins has 11 homers and 45 RBIs. ... Simmons gave up two hits and two runs and got only two outs. ... Phillies LHP Cliff Lee, on the disabled list since May 20 with a strained elbow, is scheduled to start Monday at home against San Francisco. ... Braves C Evan Gattis, on the DL since July 1 with a bulging disc in his back, is expected to return from a rehab assignment with Triple-A Gwinnett next week against Miami. ... Atlanta optioned struggling LHP Luis Avilan to Gwinnett and purchased the contract of LHP Chasen Shreve from Double-A Mississippi. Shreve became the seventh Braves player to make his major league debut this year when he struck out Ryan Howard to end the seventh. ... Phillies C Carlos Ruiz, on a rehab assignment with Single-A Clearwater, went 1 for 3 with a walk, a stolen base and scored two runs on Friday. Ruiz has been sidelined since June 27 with concussion symptoms. ... The Braves Aug. 10 home game with Washington has been moved from 1:30 p.m. to 8:07 p.m. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 

Strefa czasowa UTC+2godz.