Moczówka prosta

Niekomercyjne forum o chorobie jaką jest Moczówka Prosta oraz towarzyszących chorobach związanych z niewydolnością przysadki mózgowej.

Dzisiaj jest 25 cze 2017, 7:15

Strefa czasowa UTC+2godz.

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 
Autor Wiadomość

Birmingham, AL (SportsNetwork.com) - RaShawde Myers recovered a fumble in the end zone with 7:35 remaining and No. 18 Marshall remained undefeated with a 23-18 win over UAB on Saturday. With its offense struggling, Marshall overcame an 18-17 deficit with big plays on special teams and defense. The Thundering Herd downed Tyler Williams punt at the 1-yard line and Arnold Blackmon stripped UAB quarterback Cody Clements in the end zone on third down. The ball ended up with Myers, whose touchdown gave Marshall (11-0, 7-0 C-USA) its 12th straight win dating back to last Decembers Military Bowl. Marshall coach Doc Holliday said there was no question the defense won the game for his team. When they had to make a play they did, he said. We punted them down there and they got the touchdown off Arnold Blackmon down there and they ended up having to make a stop (at the end of the game) and they did. Ive said it a lot of times, its hard to go 11, 12 games and not have to grind one out. Thats unusual, Ive never had that. Rakeem Cato passed for 284 yards and two touchdowns for Marshall, but threw an interception in the fourth quarter then led to a go-ahead touchdown for UAB. Devon Johnson rushed for 171 yards and Tommy Shuler had 10 catches for 132 yards and a touchdown in the win. Angelo Jean-Louis scored Marshalls other touchdown on a tipped pass in the first half. Jordan Howard had 168 yards rushing and two touchdowns for UAB (5-6, 3-4), which has one more game left to attempt to become bowl eligible for the second time in program history. Clements threw for 141 yards and Shaq Jones had the interception that led to Howards go-ahead 10-yard score in the fourth quarter. UABs final 17-play drive ended on the Marshall 10-yard line with a failed fourth-down try. We talked before about moral victories and that is not us, said UAB coach Bill Clark. That is not what we are about. I am so proud of (our players). With all the adversity and turmoil that has been surrounding them, to come out here and fight like they did today was unbelievable. That is what I expected. Thats how we practiced this week. A 1-yard touchdown by Howard capped UABs opening drive in the second half and drew the Blazers within 17-12 after a two-point conversion attempt failed. The next four Marshall drives ended in a punt, a fumble, a failed fourth-down try and the interception by Jones. The Thundering Herd are fighting to earn the College Football Playoffs guaranteed berth in one of the six New Years bowls for a team outside the traditional five power conferences. They have yet to be included in the CFBs weekly top-25 rankings even though they were one of just two unbeaten teams entering this week, the other being reigning national champion Florida State. Justin Haig missed a 23-yard field goal try at the end of Marshalls first drive and Ty Long kicked a 36-yarder for UAB later in the first quarter. Catos 28-yard touchdown pass to Shuler gave the Thundering Herd a 7-3 lead with 3:46 remaining in the quarter. Cato spun out of a sack and got lucky on his second touchdown throw, which went off the hands of UAB cornerback Jimmy Jean near the 15-yard line and caught by Jean-Louis for a 43-yard score in the second quarter. The play came after Long hit a 40-yard field goal for UAB. Haigs 33-yarder as time ran out in the first half gave Marshall a 17-6 lead. Game Notes Marshall finishes the regular season on Friday against Western Kentucky ... UAB ends the regular season next Saturday at Southern Mississippi. The Blazers played in their only bowl game in 2004, losing to Hawaii in the Hawaii Bowl. Nike Free Rn Distance Running Shoe . "If we only consider this season," Manchester City manager Manuel Pellegrini said, "there is just one club in Manchester -- and its ours. Nike Free 5.0 Flyknit Mens . -- Canadas Justin Shin shot an 8-under 64 on Thursday on PGA Wests Nicklaus Tournament Course to take the first-round lead in the Web. http://www.pelerr.com/nike-free-rn-flyk ... black.html. Reyes, 26, was traded from Atlanta to Toronto in July 2010 and spent the remainder of the season in the minors. He began 2011 in the majors and made 20 starts with the Blue Jays, going 5-8 with a 5.40 earned run average before he was waived on Aug. Nike Vapormax For Sale .FIFA says it is relaxing the rule which forced match officials to leave its international list at the end of the year they turned 45. Nike Free RN Mens . The top-ranked Djokovic also beat Gael Monfils and then routed Roger Federer en route to his first Abu Dhabi title. "Its always great to win a title. This is the best way to start the 2012 season," Djokovic said.JACKSONVILLE, Fla. - Cecil Shorts III might be in his final weeks with the Jacksonville Jaguars.With three games remaining, the Jaguars (2-11) have shown little, if any, interest in re-signing the fourth-year receiver whos in the final year of his rookie contract.And its tough to blame them.Shorts has 40 receptions for 419 yards and a touchdown this season, missed three games because of an injury and failed to step up since leading receiver Allen Robinson sustained a season-ending foot injury. With Robinson sitting out the last three games, Shorts has seven catches for 44 yards.If I could write it, it wouldnt have gone this way, Shorts said Wednesday.Shorts would love to get hot down the stretch, beginning Sunday at Baltimore (8-5), and either persuade the Jaguars to bring him back or put some solid performances out there for 31 other teams to see.Somethings going to work out eventually, he said. Its a matter of finishing strong and just letting go. ... Im not worried about it.Shorts, a fourth-round draft pick in 2011, has 163 receptions for 2,205 yards and 12 touchdowns in four seasons in Jacksonville. He signed a four-year deal worth $2.6 million.A Division III standout at Mount Union, Shorts wasnt expected to be a No. 1 receiver coming out of college. But free agent Laurent Robinson (concussions) and first-round pick Justin Blackmon (suspensions) didnt pan out, so Jacksonville dubbed Shorts the go-to guy. It may have been too much to ask.Injuries were his biggest problem, with Shorts missing 14 total games and never getting through a full season without any setbacks.He hoped to reverse the trend in 2014, but ended up sitting out most of training camp, the preseason and three of the first five regular-season games with a nagging hamstring injury.Hes healthy now and has enjoyed glimpses of success, topping 100 yards receiving against Tennnessee and Dallas.ddddddddddddBut consistency has been an issue.He had his worst game of the season Sunday against Houston, catching two passes for 3 yards and dropping two balls. One of those hit him between the numbers in the fourth quarter and negated what looked like it would be a big gain in an 11-point game.Youre going to have bad games here and there, Shorts said. Mine happened to be this Sunday. Just going to go out there and put more focus on what Ive got to get done. Im not going to over-think or over-stress, just back to the grind.Shorts was targeted 10 times, but offensive co-ordinator Jedd Fisch said he only had a chance to make four catches. He added that he expects Shorts to bounce back against the Ravens.I think hell be fine, Fisch said. I think Cecil played a good game. It was just an unfortunate set of circumstances.Jaguars general manager Dave Caldwell had preliminary talks with Shorts agent about a new contract last summer, before Shorts got hurt again and before he struggled on the field.Although the Jaguars have about $60 million in cap space, bringing back Shorts doesnt appear to be a priority considering the emergence of second-round draft picks Robinson and Marqise Lee as well undrafted rookie Allen Hurns. And there have been indications that Blackmon could return in 2015.All those factors could have Shorts on the free-agent market. As appealing as that might be, Shorts would prefer to stay in Jacksonville.Of course youre going to be intrigued by it, he said. The team, I feel, is going in the right direction and it would be awful — I would feel terrible — if I end up somewhere else and this team is — boom! — going. I just want to be here and I want to be a part of it because Ive been through the rough times. You can see success coming.___AP NFL website: www.pro32.ap.org and www.twitter.com/AP_NFL Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 

Strefa czasowa UTC+2godz.