Moczówka prosta

Niekomercyjne forum o chorobie jaką jest Moczówka Prosta oraz towarzyszących chorobach związanych z niewydolnością przysadki mózgowej.

Dzisiaj jest 23 cze 2017, 5:24

Strefa czasowa UTC+2godz.

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 
Autor Wiadomość

BERLIN -- Arjen Robben and Thomas Mueller struck in extra time for Bayern Munich to beat Borussia Dortmund 2-0 in the German Cup final on Saturday, giving their side the double in Pep Guardiolas first season in charge. Robben scored in the 107th minute when Jerome Boateng intercepted Roman Weidenfellers throw out for Kevin Grosskreutz, and then crossed for the Dutchman at the far post. It set up a frenetic finale with Dortmund pushing for the equalizer that would have taken the game to penalties. Marco Reus came agonizingly close to equalizing in the final minute when his shot was deflected just over. Mueller then rounded Weidenfeller to wrap up the win in extra time injury time. Dortmund might have been awarded a goal in the second half. Mats Hummels thought hed scored with a header but Dante cleared on or behind the line. The score wasnt awarded though TV replays suggested the ball crossed the line. "If that goal from Dortmund was awarded it would have changed everything," Guardiola acknowledged. Bayern avenged its humiliating 5-2 loss to Dortmund in the 2012 final with its record 16th German Cup final win. "The most important thing is that we won. Its always something special. We took a lot of flak in the last weeks," Bayern captain Philipp Lahm said, referring to criticism after its Champions League loss to Real Madrid and drop of form after claiming the Bundesliga title with a record seven games to spare. Both sides effectively nullified the others attacking threat. Robben posed Bayerns biggest danger going forward but was dealt with adequately by Hummels or thwarted at the last by Weidenfeller, who made crucial saves. Robert Lewandowski, playing his last game for Dortmund before joining Bayern on July 1, was kept in check by Boateng and Dante, with Javi Martinez also helping out in the Bavarian sides defence. Bayern, which beat Stuttgart in last years final, created marginally the better chances in the first half. Franck Ribery, who came on for the injured Lahm, crossed for Mueller at the beginning of the second half only for Weidenfeller to save from close range. Reus struck the crossbar with a deflected free kick, though Manuel Neuer, playing in his fourth consecutive German Cup final, had it covered. Dortmund was then left to rue Hummels "goal" that wasnt given. "Well still celebrate because it was a great season," Dortmund coach Juergen Klopp said. Bayern players celebrated the clubs 10th league and cup double by hoisting Guardiola high in the air and dousing each other in beer. "I dont particularly like the beer showers but thats how it is," said Guardiola, who was drenched by Dante. Boateng said the players would "celebrate without end. Weve won the double in my hometown. There are no words for it. Compliments to Dortmund, they made it very difficult. But in the end, we had the bigger chances and we deserved it." Max Scherzer Jersey . Pedroia reached the milestone with a little panache, hitting a grand slam in the sixth inning and propelling the Boston Red Sox to a 7-1 win over the Oakland Athletics on Friday night. Ryan Zimmerman Nationals Jersey .com) - Manu Ginobili capped off a 26-point night with a go-ahead layup with 24 seconds left in overtime, with the basket giving the San Antonio Spurs a much-needed 95-93 victory over the New Orleans Pelicans. http://www.baseballnationalsauthority.com/t-shirts/. Groves signed with Cleveland as an unrestricted free agent last year after a season with Arizona. He was in the linebacker rotation and had a sack in the season opener against Miami. Daniel Murphy Jersey . To be fair, the celebrations are already anything but tame. Nerf ball tricks shots are just the tip of the iceberg for a group that has performed in zero gravity, faced pro-skateboarder Rob Dyrdek and an assembled team on the MTV series "Fantasy Factory", and even hit a basketball trick shot from a passing blimp. Max Scherzer Nationals Jersey .ca. Kerry, In Mondays Habs/Bruins game, there were three questionable/brutal calls against the Habs late in the game - Tomas Plekanec, then Douglas Murray, then Brendan Gallagher.MINNEAPOLIS -- Derek Jeter was a huge hit from the very start in his final All-Star game. Batting leadoff for the American League, the 40-year-old shortstop for the New York Yankees soaked in an ovation that lasted more than a minute at Target Field, then seized the moment Tuesday night by hitting a double. Jeter soon crossed the plate for the games first run. After three innings of action, he was ceremonially removed from his familiar position in the field to one more round of revering cheers as his mom, dad, sister and nephew watched from the stands. "Its been fun family time for us," Jeter said later. The double was one of Jeters classic, opposite-field line drives to right. He singled to right field in his next at-bat, too, raising his All-Star batting average to a robust .481 -- 13 hits in 27 at-bats. Thats the second-best of all time for players with 20 or more at-bats, behind Charlie Gehringer. OK, so maybe NL starter Adam Wainwright admitted he threw something juicy for Jeter to hit. "I was going to give him a couple pipe shots," the right-hander said. "He deserved it." Wainwright later said that he didnt want to take away from Jeters first inning hit. "It was mis-said," the pitcher said in a television interview. "I hope people realize Im not intentionally giving up hits out there." Jeter showed off in the field, too. In the top of the first, he made a slick, diving stop on Andrew McCutchens sharp groundball up the middle. Jeter got to his feet and fired an on-target throw to first base, but the fleet-footed McCutchen was too fast, beating it out for a leadoff single. McCutchen smiled and pointed at Jeter, who grinned back at the reigning NL MVP. The Yankees captain also had a few words for his teammates. AL manager John Farrell of Boston asked Jeter to speak to the players in the clubhouse before the game. "Just said a couple things," Jeter said. This was the 14th time Jeter was picked as an All-Star. Hes set to retire after this season. When Jeter stepped to the plate, the crowd gave him a 63-second ovation, prompting him to wave, nod and tip his helmet several times. Wainwright, who spoke the day before about how proud he would be to pitch to Jeter on this memorable occasion, backed up toward second base and left his glove on the mound so he could clap along with everyone else at the ballpark. "For him to do that meant a lot to me," Jeter said. With a wide smile, Jeter shouted a few words towward the St.dddddddddddd Louis ace, good-naturedly encouraging him to get the inning going. "Just saying, Dude, Im not going anywhere until this ovation is starting to die down," Wainwright said. "So he was telling me to go, and I just thought he deserved it." Fittingly, a recording of late Yankees public address announcer Bob Sheppards famous monotone introduction was played as he walked up for his at-bat with thousands of smartphones snapping away in the seats: "Now batting, for the American League, from the New York Yankees, the shortstop, No. 2, Derek Jeter, No. 2." The tribute came right after a national television audience tuned to Fox saw a Nike commercial that featured the likes of Michael Jordan, Jay-Z and Rudolph Giuliani paying their respects to the captain. Right after that, he connected on the second pitch from Wainwright. "I didnt know he was going to hit a double, or I would have changed my mind on that," Wainwright said. "I thought he was going to hit something hard to the right side for a single or an out. I probably should have pitched him a little bit better." In the third, Jeter took Cincinnati ace Alfredo Simon to a full count before his single. Then, right before the fourth inning began, Jeter was taken out for Alexei Ramirez and the captain jogged off. With Frank Sinatras "New York, New York" playing on the stadium speakers, he waved to the crowd and exchanged hugs and handshakes in the AL dugout and then took a curtain call before the game resumed. Earlier in the day, Jeter was the first player to ride down the red carpet that was rolled out for downtown parade of the games greats, from their hotel to the ballpark about 10 blocks away. The hearty ovations started there, while Jeter rode with his parents and other family members, who came to Minneapolis for the event. "I think everyone WANTS it to sink in that this is my last," Jeter said in the clubhouse before batting practice, "but Im just trying to enjoy it while Im here and stop thinking about this is the last one." Commissioner Bud Selig said Major League Baseball has been discussing ways to formally honour Jeter as he enters the final few months of his career. "If you were sitting two decades ago and you said, Boy, this is a guy I want to be the face of baseball and be what this generation will remember, you couldnt have written a script like this," Selig said. "He is just remarkable." Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 

Strefa czasowa UTC+2godz.