Moczówka prosta

Niekomercyjne forum o chorobie jaką jest Moczówka Prosta oraz towarzyszących chorobach związanych z niewydolnością przysadki mózgowej.

Dzisiaj jest 23 cze 2017, 5:29

Strefa czasowa UTC+2godz.

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 
Autor Wiadomość

SAO PAULO, Brazil -- The Formula One season ends this weekend with champion Sebastian Vettel looking to set more records to cap an already impressive year. At the Brazilian Grand Prix on Sunday, the Red Bull driver can equal Michael Schumachers record of 13 victories in a year and match the nine consecutive wins of Alberto Ascari in the 1952 and 53 seasons. The season finale will also see Mark Webber bid farewell to F1, and will be the final race before a series of driver changes at other top teams such as Ferrari, McLaren, Lotus and Williams. The Brazilian GP will also be the last race before significant engine changes revamp the series next year, meaning theres a chance the days of dominance of Vettel and Red Bull could be over. "Its been a pretty good season, so in a way you would like the season to continue," Vettel said Thursday. "But we are also looking forward to the challenge of next year." Vettel was untouchable in 2013 and his dominant performances led to record-setting numbers. Last week at the United States GP, he won for the eighth consecutive time to break Schumachers mark of seven straight wins in 2004. When he clinched the title at the Indian GP, the 26-year-old German became the youngest driver to win four world championships. "I think you have a different approach if you talk about records when you are a sportsman," Vettel said. "There are a lot of records that were not meant to be broken and were broken in the past, and therefore it will be the same in the future. I dont know how long Formula One will exit, probably forever, so the chances are very high that your record or somebody elses record will break one day." A victory in Brazil will put Vettel on the same page as Ascari and Schumacher again, giving more arguments to those who say he can already be considered one of the greatest F1 drivers ever. He said he felt somewhat "embarrassed" to hear such comments from some former world champions. "In the end of the day, similar to them in their time, I like what I do and obviously I dont come here to finish second," Vettel said. "So If I have a chance to win I want to take it." Despite his dominance this year, winning in Brazil may not be easy. Vettel has not won the season-ending race at Interlagos since 2010. And although he clinched the title last year in Sao Paulo, he finished only sixth after spinning on the first lap following a poor start. Vettel was second to teammate Webber in 2011, when he came into the race with the title already secured. "This race is always crazy," Vettel said. Webber also won the Brazilian GP in 2009, and the Australian is hoping for another win on Sunday to end his 12-year F1 career on a high note. He will be joining Porsche in a racing series in 2014 after saying the "fire was not quite" there anymore for him at F1. "There comes a time when youve got to let go," Webber said. Australian Daniel Ricciardo, from Red Bulls sister team Toro Rosso, will replace Webber in 2014. In other changes, world champion Kimi Raikkonen leaves Lotus for Ferrari, where Felipe Massa drove for eight seasons before losing his ride and joining Williams. The Brazilian replaces Pastor Maldonado, who could be up for the Raikkonen seat at Lotus. When Massa was asked if he thinks Ferrari will miss him in the future, he said "I hope so," before starting to praise the Italian team and saying he wished it "a good future." McLaren, which struggled throughout 2013, will replace Mexican Sergio Perez with rookie Kevin Magnussen of Denmark. Theoretically, all of them may have chances to win next year as F1 changes from the current 2.4-litre V8 engines to a 1.6-litre V6 turbocharged unit, demanding significant alterations in the design of cars and making predictions nearly impossible. "Cars will be different, engines will be different," Vettel said. "Next year certainly is a very big project. There are a lot of things that are still a little bit grey right now." Pepe Reina Bayern Munich Jersey . Peter Dawson took his long before he started the job. "I was playing an American one year at Oxford Golf Club, and he introduced me to this travelling mulligan," Dawson said. Thomas Muller Bayern Munich Jersey .com) - The Toronto Raptors are paying Rudy Gay a visit on Wednesday night when they head into the Sleep Train Arena to take on the Sacramento Kings. http://www.soccerfcbayern.com/renato-sanches-jersey/.Y. -- Scott Chandler is returning to Buffalo, where he spent the past three seasons establishing himself as the Bills top pass-catching tight end. Sebastian Rode Jersey . The 41-year-old Northern Irishman has proved a perfect fit at Liverpool since taking over from Kenny Dalglish in the summer of 2012 and steered the team to an unexpected title challenge in the Premier League last season. Jan Kirchhoff Jersey . - The first sign that Kansas Speedway was going to be a heartbreaker for Hendrick Motorsports should have come during qualifying when Jimmie Johnson inexplicably spun and earned one of his worst starting spots since 2005.CINCINNATI, Ohio -- The Bengals co-ordinators spent Monday taking phone calls from other teams arranging interviews for head coaching jobs. Coach Marvin Lewis isnt going anywhere, not even with that 0-5 playoff record. And Andy Dalton apparently is entrenched, too. He was reassured on Monday that hes still the franchise quarterback. The Bengals tried to move on Monday from one of the most painful moments in franchise history, a 27-10 loss at home to San Diego that stamped them as one of the NFLs worst playoff teams of all time. "Well be fine," Lewis said. "Today sucks. Well be better. Well be all right." When it comes to the playoffs, it cant get much worse. The Bengals havent won a playoff game since the 1990 season, a 23-year streak of futility thats tied for sixth-longest in NFL history. Theyve lost their opening playoff game three straight seasons, tying the NFL record. And Lewis is fast rising up the charts for post-season coaching defeats. Hes 0-5 in 11 years as the Bengals head coach. Only Jim Mora started his career with more consecutive playoff losses (6). The five straight playoff losses are tied for second-most overall -- Marty Schottenheimer, Jim Mora and Steve Owen lost six each. And the five straight playoff losses are the second-most with one team, trailing only the Giants Owen, who lost six playoff games in an 11-year span from 1939-1950. Lewis has a year left on his contract and is safe in Cincinnati, where owner Mike Brown is reluctant to change. Lewis bristled on Monday when asked if hes in a unique situation that way. "I dont think the situation is unique at all," Lewis said. "I think if the other places were in the situation -- they lost a playoff game after winning the division -- their head coach would be in place. Dont you?" The big off-season question is whether theyre still fully committed to Dalton, who has been horrid in three playoff losses. Dalton turned the ball over three times in the second half on Sunday, and has one touchdown pass and six interceptions in his three post-season games. Offensive co-ordinator Jay Gruden said on Monday that Dalton shouldnt be singled out for blame, noting the entire offence struggled. He acknowledged that Dalton played poorly in the second half, when Cincinnati was outscoreed 20-0.dddddddddddd "If there is one negative, I think that Andy probably pressed a little too much and tried to do too many things out of pocket which is not what his strength is," Gruden said. Dalton is entering the final year on his deal, so the Bengals have to decide whether to offer a long-term extension or consider other options. Lewis reassured him on Monday that his confidence in him hasnt wavered. "I think everybody knows what Ive been able to do here, what weve been able to do since Ive been here as a team," Dalton said. "And so I think Ive got a lot of confidence in the stuff Marvin has been telling me. I expect to be here for a long time. Im hoping that is the case." Theres a chance both co-ordinators could move on. Gruden said the Vikings, Titans and Redskins have contacted him about interviews later in the week. Defensive co-ordinator Mike Zimmer expects to have three interviews later in the week, though he wouldnt identify the teams. Both have interviewed for head coaching jobs in the past. The defence finished the season ranked No. 3 and the offence was No. 10. "Ive been in the league now three years as a co-ordinator and obviously with my brother (Jon) for a lot of years," Gruden said. "If that challenge were to come about, I think Id be ready. But Im happy staying here too." Zimmer has been Cincinnatis defensive co-ordinator for six seasons. Hes never been a head coach. "You never know what happens," he said. "Who calls? Whos really interested? Whos not? Theres so many different variables." Players tossed their gear in bags and put their old cleats in donation boxes in the locker room on Monday, knowing theyre in for another year of shouldering the label of the team that cant win the big one. When asked whether hell look back on the 11-win, AFC North championship season as a partial success or as a total disappointment, linebacker Vontaze Burfict winced. "Its a disappointment," he said. ---- NOTES: The Bengals signed WR Cobi Hamilton, C T.J. Johnson, DE David King, CB Onterio McCalebb, LB Bruce Taylor and C Scott Wedige to futures contracts. All were on the practice squad and will count on the active list following the Super Bowl. Cheap NFL Jerseys Wholesale Jerseys Wholesale NFL Jerseys Jerseys From China Wholesale NFL Jerseys Cheap NFL Jerseys Cheap Jerseys ' ' '

Nowy temat Odpowiedz w temacie  [ Posty: 1 ] 

Strefa czasowa UTC+2godz.